- Don't reset your phone if battery is low
- when power is low, make your conversation short. Use headset if you can. Dont activate speaker mode
- Turn off unused connection when not in use, i.e. GPS, Wi-Fi, bluetooth, etc.
- Turn off keyborad sound
- Set a lower backlight timeout (in options - select screen/keyboard)
- set a lower repeat animations (browser - options - general properties)
- Use auto on/off (options)
- Use single mode only, 2G or 3G (options - Mobile network)
- Camera Setting, turn off falsh if not in use, set picture size to small, set color effect to normal, set picture quality to normal, and disable geotagging
- Turn off profile LED
- In weak or no coverage area, network scanning will drain your battery life. If you're an ara that is out of range, turn your BB's Radio (signal) off manually
- Take out battery and clean it regularly
23 Desember 2010
How to save battery power?
Here some tips for you;